Friday, June 6, 2014

Hand-Held

It's morning and I forget what it is I wanted to write yesterday.  Probably just as well, because yesterday wasn't such a happy day.  I walked only one step ahead of  tear drops and was really better off left alone.

The stress of finality and new beginnings surrounds me.  Night before last, I literally dreamed I was drowning.  Perhaps Freud was onto something after all.  I called Help Help  into the night of my own personal darkness and The One who is there for me always gathered me up to reassure I am, in fact, still on solid ground.

I've been allowing myself to travel the trajectory of someone else's arrow. 

Silly me.

Today is a return to faith.  This faith reminds me I never walk my path alone - crying out as I may - but really and truly guided.  Hand-held.  Loved.  Who I am is. good. enough.

Good enough to grow on.

Blessings on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment