No task too small. Too unimportant. Too anything.
If I do one thing today ... is a new life focus on what's important to me. To me.
I decide. I choose. I focus. On whatever task, large - small - important - or insignificant, is do-able and achievable in my day. If I do one thing today ... is a thought coming to mind at some point in my day - beginning, middle, or end - a direction I walk or a task I begin - for my own peace of mind and personal happiness.
So far ...
- I've cleaned the shower frame (do you even know how gunked up that can get?)
- Continued a knitting project
- Hand-written thank you notes
- Decluttered the condiment shelves in the fridge
- Selected some vacation photos for printing
And today ...
- wrote this blog post.
See? Totally do-able.
I totally dig all the possibilities: creativity, organization, long and much-needed cleaning, or putting an end to procrastination once and for all.
Might not always be fun, but If I do one thing today just plain feels good.
I can't wait for tomorrow.